A concours d 'elegance ("concours" for short) is a judged event where cars are prepared to "as delivered" condition. Points are deducted from a maximum possible value based on condition and cleanliness. Various concours rules are used depending on the level of competition.
Nate Heiking is the Milwaukee region Concours Chair. Contact him at email@example.com.
Judges Jim Del Balso (red shirt), Tim White (hat) and Jay Heppe (writing) inspect one of the many Porsches entered in the region's concours in July 2022. Nate Heiking, concours chair, far left, looks on. Photo credit: Al Wagner,
Related Journal Articles
- More than 60 cars on display at region concours in July 2022 [Aug 7]
- Concours guidelines and score sheet [May 9]
- Werks Reunion photos [Mar 11]
- Cool Cars attracted many [May 19, 2019]
- Concours competition revived in great style [Aug 9, 2018]