The Milwaukee Region, Porsche Club of America, has been serving members since 1960. We have more than 700 primary members and more than 400 co-members. on our active roster. While the majority of members live in southeastern Wisconsin, we are happy to include several from other parts of the state and the Midwest.
Our mission is to provide a variety of opportunities for members to get the maximum enjoyment out of owning and driving their Porsches. Sharing club activities with others who similarly enjoy Porsche ownership is what truly makes membership in the Porsche Club of America outstanding.
The yearly calendar of activities is planned by members for members, under the leadership of a board of directors. You can see our current roster of leadership in the Contact Us tab of this Web site.
Visit the PCA national calendar to view events throughout North America.
A dedicated group of committee chairs is responsible for planning and executing region-sponsored events. Our yearly menu typically includes a broad mix of driving events, technical sessions, social gatherings, and more. There also are plenty of informal opportunities for members to share their knowledge and experience. There's something for everyone.
To learn more about the Milwaukee Region, Porsche Club of America...
Please read our history that's posted in this section.
The Milwaukee region is part of Zone 13 of the Porsche Club of America. Learn more about Zone 13.
To join our club...
To join Porsche Club of America, go to the PCA Web site.
If you have any questions, contact Milwaukee Region Membership Chair Brian Till via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 414-288-7523.
Advertise in Steinlifters
Advertise in the Milwaukee region monthly newsletter. Download our advertising specifications sheet for details here.
- November 2022 board meeting minutes
- September 2022 board meeting minutes
- August 2022 board meeting minutes
- July 2022 board meeting minutes
- June 2022 board meeting minutes
- May 2022 board meeting minutes
- April 2022 board meeting minutes
- March 2022 board meeting minutes
- February 2022 board meeting minutes
- January 2022 board meeting minutes
Related Journal Articles
- How to update your membership data at PCA.org [Oct 10]
- PCA National awards [Sep 4]
- Ball cap added to region webstore [Jul 6]
- Drive a four-door Porsche? This newsletter is for you [May 3]
- History of Elkhart Lake and Road America [Apr 1]
- New track at Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta [Dec 30, 2021]
- Nominate a member for region Hall of Fame [Apr 22, 2021]